Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Website.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Website (referred to as either "the Website", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to clickpersecond.com.
- Device means any device that can access the Website such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet
- Website refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Website regarding the use of the Website. This terms and conditions agreement has been created with the help of the Terms and Conditions Template.
- Third-party Social Media Website means any websites or content (including data, information, products or websites) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Website.
- Website refers to click per second, accessible from https://clickpersecond.com
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Website, or the website, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Website and the agreement that operates between You and the Website. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Website.
TYour access to and use of the Website is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Website.
By accessing or using the Website You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Website. You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Website does not permit those under 18 to use the Website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party web sites or websites that are not owned or controlled by the Website. The Website has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or websites.
You further acknowledge and agree that the Website shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or websites available on or through any such web sites or websites.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or websites that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.Upon termination, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Website. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Website.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting contact, us page on our website.